commons-user mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <Joerg.Schai...@Elsag-Solutions.com>
Subject RE: [configuration] configuration breaks tomcat autodeploy
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 07:05:26 GMT
Hi Steve,

Steve Peterson wrote on Saturday, April 03, 2004 10:47 PM:

> My configuration file looks like this:

> <configuration>
>    <jndi
> className="org.apache.commons.configuration.JNDIConfiguration"
>    prefix="java:comp/env"/> <dom4j
> className="org.apache.commons.configuration.DOM4JConfiguration"
> fileName="my-configuration.xml"/>
> </configuration>
>
> I invoke the factory like:
>
> ConfigurationFactory factory = new ConfigurationFactory();
> factory.setConfigurationFileName(configFile);
> Configuration config = factory.getConfiguration();
>
> configFile here contains a fully qualified path to a file in WEB-INF.
>
> My property reads look like:
>
> String backColor = config.getString("my.property.name");

we had originally a problem with PropertyConfiguration, but that should gave been gone. IMHO
Eric applied the pathc one or two weeks agao. Therefore we're interested, which file is really
the problem. Can you install from www.sysinternals.com Filemon and have a look, which file
Tomcat fails to delete?

regards,
Jörg