commons-user mailing list archives

From "Shah, Shrihas \(OFT\)" <Shrihas.S...@oft.state.ny.us>
Subject RE: FileUpload limit ? It's only a question
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 12:22:08 GMT

Swan St., Core 4, 1st Floor
Albany, NY 12223

-----Original Message-----
From: Florian Kiebel [mailto:florian.kiebel@matamore.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 11:26 AM
To: commons-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: FileUpload limit ? It's only a question

Hello !

I'm new in this mailing list but I think all people here could help me
with
my little problems.

I'm using FileUpload component in my Jsp application.

I would like to know if FileUpload permit to upload several files on the
same jsp page. I explain I have a form with 8 file fields and there are
also
8 hidden fields associated to the others. All this stuff is in form.jsp.

I have a jsp called result.jsp in which I upload the 8 files coming from
form.jsp. But I have an error like ServletException and result.jsp
cannot
parse the request. With 3 files I have no problems, so I don't
understand
anything.

Could you please help a newbie?

Thanks to all.