commons-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Mattox" <>
Subject [Configuration] Automatically reloading configuration files, and configuring via JMX
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 20:39:19 GMT
I'm looking at using the Configuration classes and I have a few questions:

- Is it possible to automatically reload a configuration file when it
changes?  I'd like to be able to modify properties without restarting the

- Is it possible to set properties via JMX?  I don't see that in the docs
and I haven't found any discussions about it on the mailing list, but I'm
curious if anyone has done this and can explain how they did it.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message