commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <>
Subject Re: [jelly] Jelly & Output Namespace Declarations
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 19:24:00 GMT
Namespace declarations are, in most XML models I know, an extra
information, close to the attributes as they actually look like in XML:
your outputter, whatever that is, has to know of it.
If you use the things provided in Jelly, you should be fine.
What is the "next stage of processing" ? Should it go out through a
stream or to some other sax events ??

On 23-Apr-04, at 16:09 Uhr, Christian Niles wrote:

> In light of your response, I tried executing a version of the script
> on the command line. My namespace declarations were indeed copied to
> the output, expect those declared on the root, which should be fine.
> So my problem is likely a product of my own code, or an improper
> embedding of Jelly in my application. I'm using Jelly as a way to
> script some XML formatting I need to do within a web application, and
> its output must be getting mucked up as I pipe it to the next stage of
> processing.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message