commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [jelly] Jelly & Output Namespace Declarations
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 19:24:00 GMT
Namespace declarations are, in most XML models I know, an extra
information, close to the attributes as they actually look like in XML:
your outputter, whatever that is, has to know of it.
If you use the things provided in Jelly, you should be fine.
What is the "next stage of processing" ? Should it go out through a
stream or to some other sax events ??

paul