commons-user mailing list archives

From Roger Tanuatmadja <rtanuatma...@newvinelogistics.com>
Subject Commons Net : FTP over SSL and yes I have read the archive :)
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 16:45:18 GMT
Hi, I need to implement FTP over SSL or ideally use an existing library if
someone can point me out to some package they know.

>From the archive there was only one post I could find regarding how to
implement this, something having to do with using J2SE1.4 which we are using
and implementing the ...commons.net.SocketFactory, etc ,etc and calling a
setSocketFactory. Can anyone provide any pointers on whether this is
sufficient. I am quite worried about handshaking as well. Sample code would
obviously be the most useful.

Thanks for your time.

Roger