commons-user mailing list archives

From "David Tonhofer, m-plify S.A." <d.tonho...@m-plify.com>
Subject Re: DBCP+Pooling diagram
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2004 12:16:26 GMT
Done. I have removed licensing information and set up a link in the DBCP Wiki.

Best regards,

	-- David Tonhofer

--On Sunday, April 04, 2004 9:37 PM +0200 Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbeeck@pandora.be> wrote:

> Hi David
>
> Very nice diagram, I think it will be usefull to other people as well.
> Feel free to add a reference to it on the DBCP wiki page.
>
> I would add it to the official DBCP website but cannot because of the copyright &
license. All contributions to Apache should be done under the Apache License Version 2.0.
Also the version/copy you donate is put under an Apache copyright for legal reasons. So those
2 lines should be removed from the diagram to be accepted as a contribution. Including a author/credits
line is not a problem.

> If you want to maintain/enhance it yourself for the time being then that's fine too,
feel free to use the mailinglist/wiki.