commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <>
Subject Re: [betwixt] how I can change prefix of getters and setters methods
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2004 21:01:11 GMT
that's an unusual request!

there are a few ways to achieve this with the existing code but it will
probably require some effort (there's no pluggable strategy for this).
you could use a .betwixt file, define an BeanInfo class or you could
register your own XMLBeanInfo implementations.

if i understood a little more about what you want to do any why, i
might be able to suggest a way to extend betwixt so that your prefixes
would be recognized rather than the standard java ones.

- robert