commons-user mailing list archives

From Steve Peterson <stevep...@zpfe.com>
Subject RE: [configuration] configuration breaks tomcat autodeploy
Date Sat, 03 Apr 2004 20:47:00 GMT
My configuration file looks like this:

<configuration>
   <jndi className="org.apache.commons.configuration.JNDIConfiguration"
prefix="java:comp/env"/>
   <dom4j className="org.apache.commons.configuration.DOM4JConfiguration"
fileName="my-configuration.xml"/>
</configuration>

I invoke the factory like:

ConfigurationFactory factory = new ConfigurationFactory();
factory.setConfigurationFileName(configFile);
Configuration config = factory.getConfiguration();

configFile here contains a fully qualified path to a file in WEB-INF.

My property reads look like:

String backColor = config.getString("my.property.name");