commons-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: [dbcp] How could I find out the application methods that hold the active connections?
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:34:31 GMT
ok, maybe the simplest way is to change the output to go to stdout.
Change the following lines:
             System.err.println(format.format(new Date(createdTime)));
             createdBy.printStackTrace();
to:
             System.out.println(format.format(new Date(createdTime)));
             createdBy.printStackTrace(System.out);
in AbandonedTrace.java
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/jakarta-commons/dbcp/src/java/org/apache/commons/dbcp/AbandonedTrace.java?rev=1.11

Cheers