commons-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: using jocl files under Tomcat
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 18:57:07 GMT
The file is loaded with the classloader of PoolingDriver.
So if you put the mytest.jocl in WEB-INF/classes then use "/mytest" as
poolname.
url: jdbc:apache:commons:dbcp:/mytest

You can also create a file
WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/commons/dbcp/mytest.jocl
and use the following url:
jdbc:apache:commons:dbcp:mytest

-- Dirk

Keith Hankin wrote:

> I have a file called mytest.jocl which I have placed in the WEB-INF/classes directory
of my war file to deploy to a tomcat 4.1.30 server. However, I get an error indicating that
the configuration file cannot be found. Since I do not have explicit control over classpath
under Tomcat, how do I get this to work?