commons-user mailing list archives

From Francis.LeMonn...@genedata.com
Subject [Digester] - how to Parse Tag attributes and tag content with addObjectCreate and CallMethod...
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 05:33:29 GMT
I am trying to set up the parse rules for an xml entry of the following
type:
<Root>
  <subSection>
    <id>7</id>
      <Item Name="forProperty" Type="String">This is the
Content</Item>
      <Item Name="forAnotherProperty" Type="String">More
Content</Item>
  </subSection>
</Root>
I want to achieve the equivalent of SubSection.setForProperty
with the value  "This is the Content" and
SubSection.setAnotherProperty with "More  Content".
How do I do this?

Thanks.