commons-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: DBCP+Pooling diagram
Date Sun, 04 Apr 2004 19:37:41 GMT
Hi David

Very nice diagram, I think it will be usefull to other people as well.
Feel free to add a reference to it on the DBCP wiki page.

I would add it to the official DBCP website but cannot because of the
copyright & license. All contributions to Apache should be done under
the Apache License Version 2.0. Also the version/copy you donate is
put under an Apache copyright for legal reasons. So those 2 lines
should be removed from the diagram to be accepted as a contribution.
Including a author/credits line is not a problem.

If you want to maintain/enhance it yourself for the time being then
that's fine too, feel free to use the mailinglist/wiki.

Cheers
Dirk