commons-user mailing list archives

Subject RE: [HttpClient] Is there support for URL rewriting?
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:36:43 GMT
No it does not. HttpClient is, well, an HTTP client, and it should stay just
that. Up to now, we have been reluctant to build any J2EE specific features
in the stock version of HttpClient. It should not be that difficult to implement
URL rewriting on top of plain vanilla HttpClient, though

View raw message