commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: commons-logging in J2EE environment
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 21:25:24 GMT
hi guy

commons-logging doesn't really configure the logging system (log4j in
this case), the commons-logging configuration just chooses the logging
system to be used. therefore, i think that the log4j configuration
should be transparent (in other words, the same whether you call log4j
directly or through commons-logging).

i hope that this answers your question.

- robert