commons-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Vishwanathan <vdeepak_jobs_internsh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Database Connection Pooling help needed
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 19:31:56 GMT
Hi everyone,

The scenario is like I want to write a class that can be remotely
invoked using JMS / RMI technology. This class will be solely responsible
for fetching the data from the database, with connection pooling
capabilities.

Any component that needs data from the database connects to the above
mentioned class.

If I were to write such a Java class (component), is there any popular
open source project package designed specifically to facilitate such a
class.

The constraint is that package should be free for redistribution.

The application is an enterprise application.

Thanks
Deepak