commons-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [logging] How can I set the log level on Jdk14Logger
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 19:08:11 GMT
Hi,

I've trying to use commons-logging on the 1.4 platform and it
looks as though the Jdk14Logger is swapped in for the SimpleLog
so my settings for configuring the simple log as expected would
have no effect.

I would like to turn on "debug" level logging but I can't seem to figure
out how to do this in commons-logging without just accessing the
JDK1.4 logging mechanism which I don't want to do since this would
defeat the purpose for using commons-logging in the first place.

Alex