commons-user mailing list archives

From "Florian Kiebel" <florian.kie...@matamore.com>
Subject [FileUpload] FileUpload limit ? It's only a question
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 09:30:24 GMT
I make more tests and I obtain this
With 4 file field there is no problem
With 5, the jsp page doesn't parse the request

Do you have any ideas?

Florian Kiebel

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Florian Kiebel [mailto:florian.kiebel@matamore.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 22 avril 2004 10:42
À : commons-user@jakarta.apache.org
Objet : TR: FileUpload limit ? It's only a question

Hello !

I'm new in this mailing list but I think all people here could help me with
my little problems.

I'm using FileUpload component in my Jsp application.

I would like to know if FileUpload permit to upload several files on the
same jsp page. I explain I have a form with 8 file fields and there are also
8 hidden fields associated to the others. All this stuff is in form.jsp.

I have a jsp called result.jsp in which I upload the 8 files coming from
form.jsp. But I have an error like ServletException and result.jsp cannot
parse the request. With 3 files I have no problems, so I don't understand
anything.

Could you please help a newbie?

Thanks to all.

Florian Kiebel