commons-user mailing list archives

From Samuel Tang <>
Subject [Digester] DigesterMarriesLucene
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 08:10:03 GMT
I have read the article on the IBM website regarding using lucene
( and followed
the provided 'Listing 4' to make the DigesterMarriesLucene.class. I
downloaded the Digester package as well in order to parse the imaginary
address book xml to see if it works.
Unfortunately, I got the below error message:
  java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: DigesterMarriesLucene
My setup is to include the compiled DigesterMarriesLucene.class to the
lucene-demos-1.3-final.jar file so as to run the class in Lucene by
typing in
  # java org.apache.lucene.demo.DigesterMarriesLucene
What I should do to get rid of the errors? Are there any documentations
available online to show me how to do the setup?

浪漫鈴聲  情心連繫