commons-user mailing list archives

From Samuel Tang <>
Subject DigesterMarriesLucene
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 07:43:57 GMT
Dear users,
I have read the article on the ibm website regarding using lucene
( and followed the provided 'Listing
4' to make the DigesterMarriesLucene.class. I downloaded the Digester package as well in order
to parse the imaginary address book xml to see if it works.
Unfortunately, I got the below error message:
  java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: DigesterMarriesLucene
My setup is to include the compiled DigesterMarriesLucene.class to the
lucene-demos-1.3-final.jar file so as to run the class in Lucene by typing in
  # java org.apache.lucene.demo.DigesterMarriesLucene
What I should do to get rid of the errors? Are there any documentations available online to
show me how to do the setup?

浪漫鈴聲  情心連繫