commons-user mailing list archives

From Samuel Tang <samuel202...@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject DigesterMarriesLucene
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 07:43:57 GMT
Dear users,

I have read the article on the ibm website regarding using lucene
(http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/j-lucene) and followed the provided 'Listing
4' to make the DigesterMarriesLucene.class. I downloaded the Digester package as well in order
to parse the imaginary address book xml to see if it works.

Unfortunately, I got the below error message:

  java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: DigesterMarriesLucene

My setup is to include the compiled DigesterMarriesLucene.class to the
lucene-demos-1.3-final.jar file so as to run the class in Lucene by typing in

  # java org.apache.lucene.demo.DigesterMarriesLucene

What I should do to get rid of the errors? Are there any documentations available online to
show me how to do the setup?

必殺技、飲歌、小星星...
浪漫鈴聲  情心連繫
http://ringtone.yahoo.com.hk/