commons-user mailing list archives

From David Graham <grahamdavid1...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [DBUtils] SqlNullCheckedResultSet not replacing nulls
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 15:52:54 GMT

--- "Anderson, James H [IT]" <james.h.anderson@citigroup.com> wrote:
> Is there any good doc on Java reflexion anywhere? I suppose I could pour
> over the javadoc, but from the looks of it that would take days, and I
> just don't have the time.

Reflection isn't that tough to figure out but it might be faster to step
through the DbUtils code in your debugger to find out exactly why the
getNull* methods aren't getting called.

David

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dbutils/xref/org/apache/commons/dbutils/wrappers/SqlNullCheckedResultSet.html#354