commons-user mailing list archives

From David Graham <grahamdavid1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [validator] Validating nested beans?
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 17:26:54 GMT
The nested attribute is an interesting idea.  Changes were recently
checked in that added an extends attribute but I haven't had a chance to
look at how they might be related (if at all).

Anything we can do to simplify validation configuration is a good thing.
Feel free to open a bugzilla enhancement ticket for this topic.

David