commons-user mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: HttpClient: Maximum redirects (100) exceeded
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 02:41:26 GMT
Hi Stephen,

In regard to PostMethods, they cannot be redirected.  Setting
followRedirects to true will have no effect.

As for the 100+ redirects it seems that there is a loop somewhere.  If
you post a wire log
<http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/logging.html> of the
first few redirects we should be able to figure out what's happening.

Mike