commons-user mailing list archives

From David Forslund <...@lanl.gov>
Subject Re: jellyswing
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 14:26:40 GMT
I did a CVS checkout on xwing and tried an ant build. It fails with many
missing classes.   Not all of Jaxen is there and it is missing
org.apache.commons.lang

I can add some of the jar files, but why go through the effort of
autodownloading the jar files if they aren't the right ones or aren't
sufficient?

Thanks,

Dave