commons-user mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <si...@ecnetwork.co.nz>
Subject Re: [Digester] - how to Parse Tag attributes and tag content with addObjectCreate and CallMethod...
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 06:26:08 GMT
On Tue, 2004-04-13 at 18:07, Simon Kitching wrote:
> <Root>
> >   <subSection>
> >     <id>7</id>
> >       <Item Name="forProperty" Type="String">This is the
> > Content</Item>
> >       <Item Name="forAnotherProperty" Type="String">More
> > Content</Item>
> >   </subSection>
> > </Root>
>
> Or the SetNestedPropertiesRule (which is currently only available in
> nightly builds) can be used to do this:
>   <forProperty Value="This is the context"/>

umm .. actually, SetNestedPropertiesRule takes data like this:

  <subSection>
    <id>7</id>
    <forProperty>This is the context</forProperty>
    <forAnotherProperty>More Content</forAnotherProperty>
  </subSection>

What's most embarrassing about this mistake is - I wrote the
SetNestedPropertiesRule class. I need to see a doctor about my
alzheimers right away :-).

Regards,

Simon