commons-user mailing list archives

From "Marco Mistroni" <mmistr...@waersystems.com>
Subject MutableDynaClass question
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 11:39:28 GMT

Hi all,
            I am trying to use some of beanutils package classes for
getting]
Data from a database (I plan to use the ResultSetDynaClass as well as
MutableDynaClass . I have
Some DTOs to populate and some of the methods don't match exactly the
column name..)

But I read in the APIDOC following

WARNING - No guarantees that this will be in the final APIs ... it's
here primarily to preserve some concepts that were in the original
proposal for further discussion.

So, are there any news about that? If this interface is not going to be
in th final API, is there a way (other
Than hardcoding) that I can populate a DTO from a DynaBean obtained from
ResultSetdynaClass where
The column name is different from the DTO method (e.g.  setContactRef
for column contact_ref)?

Thanx in advance and regards
            marco