commons-user mailing list archives

From "Thyr" <Thyr...@compuserve.de>
Subject [Digester] using Schema Validation
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 20:45:51 GMT
Hello,

I have searched the mailing archive and found that Schema Validation
using Digester is also a problem to others. But all the answers did not
help me getting digester use my schema to validate the xml-file.

I use the following code (and tried variations of it):

Digester digester = new Digester();
digester.setValidating(true);
digester.setNamespaceAware(true);
digester.setSchemaLanguage("http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema");
digester.setSchema("aSchema.xsd");
digester.parse(new File("schemaTest.xml"));

Other tools tell me, the schema is correct and the xml-file corresponds
to it.
Unfortunately Digester says, that nothing is correct:

WARNUNG: org.xml.sax.SAXNotRecognizedException: Property:
http://java.sun.com/xml/jaxp/properties/schemaLanguage
And additionally I get at every node a Parse Error, which tells me the
node isn't declared.

Thank you for any help.

Regards,
Reidar