commons-user mailing list archives

From Nicholas Paul Johnson <nickjohn...@virginia.edu>
Subject java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError in FileUpload.isMultipartContent()
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2004 18:51:17 GMT
Hello,

I am using Jakarta Tomcat 5.0.9, and the most recent version of FileUpload
(downloaded it yesterday or so).

When I try to call FileUpload.isMultipartContent(request) from within a
JSP page, where I know that request is a multipart/form-data form post, a
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError("javax/servlet/ServletInputStream") is
thrown.

Any suggestions?  Or, does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

--
Nicholas Paul Johnson
nickjohnsonSPAM^H^H^H^H@virginia.edu