commons-user mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [general] Book time - Pro Jakarta Commons
Date Sat, 06 Mar 2004 20:59:07 GMT

Incidentally, there is another book that links in to Jakarta Commons;
'Applied Software Engineering with Apache Jakarta Commons':
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1584502460/ref=pd_sbs_b_1/104-161$
which snuck out at the end of last year and might be of interest.

Not really about Commons from what I can tell, but might be of interest.

Hen