commons-user mailing list archives

From Gerard Cedric <cedric.ger...@jcdecaux.fr>
Subject Stream ended unexpectedly Problem using FileUpload
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 08:33:25 GMT
Hi,

I have the following exception using the common FileUpload 1.0 library on
WebSphere 4.0 and Apache 1.3 :
Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Stream ended unexpectedly

This problem occurres when I try to upload a picture having size > 1Ko.
I have the problem only when the Apache HTTP Server is not on the same host
than the application server. And I must have the Web server on a different
host.

Does anybody know this problem and have an idea about a possible solution ?

Cédric Gérard