commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [betwixt] - Handling java.awt.Point, Dimension and KeyStroke
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2004 22:12:07 GMT
hi pamela

betwixt is bean-centric. it's support for other types is pretty basic
at the moment (i'm afraid). i don't know of any way to do this in
betwixt at the moment.

but this is a pretty common use case so there's a chance that something
like this could get implemented sooner rather than later. i'll have a
think about the design.

- robert