commons-user mailing list archives

From "Shishir K. Singh" <sksi...@synapsistech.com>
Subject commons logging issue
Date Sun, 28 Mar 2004 08:08:01 GMT
Hi,

I am using the commons log for debugging in my web application.

I have defined
org.apache.commons.logging.Log=org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogg
er in the commons-logging.properties file.

I also have the customized log4j.properties file in my WEB-INF/classes
directory.

However the Classloader for log4j when looking for the log4j.properties
loads it from xDdoclet.jar that is present in my lib directory instead
of loading it from the classes directory.

How can I get around this behavior without specifying -D option on java.

Thanks
Shishir