commons-user mailing list archives

From "Antony Paul" <antonypau...@hotmail.com>
Subject [FileUpload] - parsing request two times fails.
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 04:21:42 GMT
Hi all,
    I am using commons fileupload 1.0 to upload files. The same page have
some text fields. To get the values when the request is again parsed it
returns nothing. It seems that once the request is parsed it clears the
InputStream obtained from request. I am working Tomcat 4.1.27. Am I right. I
didnt find any document on this on Googling. I will be grateful if anyone
clarify my doubts. Is there any way to make a copy of request before it is
parsed so that original request can be used again.

rgds
Antony Paul.