commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@ags.uni-sb.de>
Subject Re: Jelly build not functioning?
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 14:52:25 GMT

On 5-Mar-04, at 14:42 Uhr, Phil Steitz wrote:
> Ouch! Disregard previous (other than info on how to grab the
> nondistributable jars). Sorry...forgot I was working with the alpha 3
> sources. Per Paul's suggestion, best to download the latest CVS.
> Instructions for how to do this are here:

Even more shameful: the current tree has at least two plugins with
failing tests (ant and define)... consider using the "ignore test"
features of maven's project.xml.

I tried to get into the define taglib's NullPointerException in
getTagLibrary() of the test for the super-tag and I couldn't get along.
If someone has good tools for debugging and understanding these tags,
it would help...
It looks like a tag's getTagLibrary() is called before it's doTag() is
called... which is impossible in the case of the define taglib...

thanks

paul