commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: Jelly build not functioning?
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2004 09:18:37 GMT
Well, the first alarm was these gump mails coming around mentionning
failing ant-build for the ant and define taglibs.

For the ant-taglib (which I consider somewhat essential) I could not
reproduce the error, I still don't understand where the error is... (it
seems only to happen on gump side).

For the define taglib, I could reproduce it. Try running "maven clean
jar" in there. The issue is related to the fact that a tag's
getTagLibrary() is called before it's doTag is called which is bad for
define family of tags...
I tried getting up into Eclipse in order to debug it all but it hasn't
helped thus far, I still don't get why this getTagLibrary() is called.
So for now, my version of suite.jelly comments out the testSuper which
is the one failing... not very elegant but I can build.
And Gump also fails.

Btw, is there any reason the dependencies of tags aren't in sync with
the dependencies of jelly ? jexl-1.0-beta-1 seeems to in
jelly-tags/tag-project.xml

paul