commons-user mailing list archives

From "Smith, Pamela" <Pamela.Sm...@sabre.com>
Subject RE: [betwixt] - Handling java.awt.Point, Dimension and KeyStroke
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2004 22:21:58 GMT
Can I add Digester rules to do this?  I'm new to both Betwixt and Digester so any examples
would be great!

-----Original Message-----
From: robert burrell donkin
[mailto:robertburrelldonkin@blueyonder.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 4:12 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: Re: [betwixt] - Handling java.awt.Point, Dimension and
KeyStroke

hi pamela

betwixt is bean-centric. it's support for other types is pretty basic
at the moment (i'm afraid). i don't know of any way to do this in
betwixt at the moment.

but this is a pretty common use case so there's a chance that something
like this could get implemented sooner rather than later. i'll have a
think about the design.

- robert