commons-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: DBCP abandoned connections piling up, never clearing, reaching max_connections
Date Sat, 27 Mar 2004 17:19:58 GMT
What exactly do you mean with "sleeping", is that a mysql connection
state or something?

Your approach of having a connection pool in a singleton is fine, no
obvious problems with it.

Can you post a testcase that fails? Or the relevant parts of your
code. (but make sure is is complete and easily runnable, in tomcat or
as junit test)

-- Dirk