commons-user mailing list archives

From Laurent Forêt <l.fo...@clipack.com>
Subject Re: [HTTPClient] How to use the cookie JSessionID ... becomes How to pass clien
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2004 08:59:34 GMT
Yes, it is exactly my point of you too, but I am obliged ;)!!

System.getProperty are protected, I will have to change the access Control policy :
java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.util.PropertyPermission http.proxyHost
read)

Another way, will be to instantiate an UrlConnection and get back the proxy parameters. But,
I think
that it is not very pretty.

Thanks for your help.

Laurent Forêt