commons-user mailing list archives

From Laurent Forêt <l.fo...@clipack.com>
Subject Re: [HTTPClient] How to use the cookie JSessionID ... becomes How to pass clien
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2004 15:20:09 GMT
Ok Great !!! thanks a lot, it seems to work now !

Now, I am coming back to my initial problem.
If I want to initialize my applet transparently, I need to get all these parameters from my
client.

Is there anyway to do this, in javascript ?

I can not decently asked to the customer each time these 4 parameters.

Laurent F