commons-user mailing list archives

From Laurent ForĂȘt <l.fo...@clipack.com>
Subject Re: [HTTPClient] How to use the cookie JSessionID ... becomes How to pass client proxy Authorization through applet.
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:01:09 GMT
Ok, thanks a lot. I am sorry, I haven't seen that credentials was also for Proxy Authentication.

Another question, I hope it will be the last ;) :

How do we know the values of String parameters for the UsernamePasswordCredentials constructor
?
Is it better to use the default ?

Thanks again for all your help.

Laurent F.