commons-user mailing list archives

From "Derek B. Greer" <dgr...@fedex.com>
Subject Configuration: examples & dependencies
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:36:38 GMT
Are there any examples demonstrating how to use the
commons-configuration?  I've got a sample app working
to read duplicate keys from a properties file, but I'm not sure my
approach is the best.  It would be helpful if there
were some full examples demonstrating some scenarios one might use
(configuration for dummies).

Also, is there a runtime dependency listing?  The dependencies page
lists the dependencies for using and building the
configuration package, but it would be helpful to have a runtime
dependency list for those just wishing to download one
of the builds.

Derek Greer