commons-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: [DBCP] - Informix and DBCP 1.1 compatibility...
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 20:34:47 GMT
You will need to use the following constructor:
     public PoolableConnectionFactory(
         ConnectionFactory connFactory,
         ObjectPool pool,
         KeyedObjectPoolFactory stmtPoolFactory,
         String validationQuery,
         Boolean defaultReadOnly,
         boolean defaultAutoCommit,
         int defaultTransactionIsolation,
         String defaultCatalog,
         AbandonedConfig config)

in your case:
     PoolableConnectionFactory(
         connectionFactory,
         connectionPool,
         null,
         null,
         null,           <===== Boolean defaultReadOnly
         true,
         PoolableConnectionFactory.UNKNOWN_TRANSACTIONISOLATION
         null,
         null)

Regards,
Dirk