commons-user mailing list archives

From Cindy Ballreich <ci...@ballreich.net>
Subject RE: Large File Upload with fileupload 1.0 {Scanned}
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2004 19:44:35 GMT
At 11:16 AM 3/31/04 -0800, Bill Simpson wrote:
>In addition, literally adding one
>more byte to the file size causes this to fail.  I've set the timeout time
>to be ridiculously high and it doesn't make a difference.  The addition of
>one byte changes the amount of time from 2 minutes to the length of the
>timeout.  :/

<cb:warning type="possibly incorrect info">
I don't have the info at hand, but I seem to recall some discussion here about how small files
are buffered and large ones aren't. Is it possible that you might be bumping up against this
limit? Maybe someone can jump in and clarify this.
</cb:warning>

Cindy