commons-user mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: Any HTTPClient talking https to WAS Server
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 02:26:28 GMT
Hi Manglu,

Please take a look at the HttpClient SSL guide
<http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/sslguide.html> for some
more ideas about debugging this problem.  Be sure to test using SSL
against your server and another publicly available server.  This will
narrow down the problem to either the client or server.  Most people
have run into problems using IBMs version of JSSE within WSAD or WAS.
I do not think people have have trouble accessing WAS remotely via SSL.

Mike