commons-user mailing list archives

From "Carsten Kaiser" <Carsten.Kai...@valtech.de>
Subject AW: AW: Problems with digester
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2004 16:41:18 GMT
Hi Diego,

I guess, the problem is, that you haven't specified the param types
of your setData method. So right now the algorithm looks after
a setData method without any parameters, which is why your
implementation is never called...

Try it this way:
digester.addCallMethod("class/property/meta", "setData", 0, new String[]{"java.lang.String"});

Good luck!

Bye,

CK

	-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
	Von: Diego [mailto:diego.manilla@xeridia.com]
	Gesendet: Mi 10.03.2004 17:09
	An: Jakarta Commons Users List
	Betreff: Re: AW: Problems with digester

	Hi Carsten! Thanks a lot for your answer. Unfortunately, I had no luck with it
	:(

	I haven't found a method called "addCallMethodRule", but I suppose that you were
	referring to "addCallMethod" instead. I've tried this:

	digester.addCallMethod("class/property/meta", "setData", 0);

	But "setData" method is never called. Any other ideas, people?

	thanks again

	Mensaje citado por Carsten Kaiser: