commons-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Westbom <swest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Connection is closed
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 12:47:12 GMT
Just a guess, but after your last question, don't ever call the close() method
on the underlying connection object.  That truly  closes the connection and you
will have a dead one in the pool.  Only call close() on the DBCP connection
object decorator which simply returns the connection to the pool.

--- Joao Batistella <joao-p-batistella@ptinovacao.pt> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I started using DBCP with Oracle 8i and I'm having the error "Connection is
> closed" sometimes. How can I change the DBCP configuration to avoid this
> kind of error?
>
> Thanks,
> JP

=====
Your source for complex solutions to simple problems