commons-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Westbom <swest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: DBCP + Oracle 8i
Date Sun, 28 Mar 2004 20:33:30 GMT
Yes, there is a method to get the underlying Oracle connection from the DBCP
decorator (it implements all the JDBC methods and passes them through to the
implementing class's methods but it is a wrapper).  You have to use it if you
want to get an Oracle specific class and not the decorators.

--- Joao Batistella <joao-p-batistella@ptinovacao.pt> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I'm using DBCP with an Oracle database and I have some problems with this
> kind if statements:
>
> select * from
> TABLE(CAST(GetPhones(cursor(select
> cust_id,phone1,phone2,phone3,phone4,phone5 from phones)) AS
> PhoneResultTab));
>
> The error I got in Invalid Column name.
>
> I know that the syntax is Oracle specific.  Is there a way to solve this
> without changing the SQL ?
>
> Thanks,
> Joao Paulo.

=====
Your source for complex solutions to simple problems