commons-user mailing list archives

From David Graham <grahamdavid1...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [Validator] Using Struts validators outside of Struts
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2004 15:04:26 GMT
1.0.2 is the latest released version.  You can get a nightly build here:
http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/commons-validator/

David

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-commons/validator/src/example/org/
> apache/commons/validator/example/
>
> But I get compilation errors, since "The constructor
> ValidatorResources(InputStream) is undefined". According to the
> Manifest.mf
> file in the JAR, I'm using 1.0.2. Isn't this the latest version?
>
> Eric

org.apache.struts.validator.Resources.getMessageResources(Resources.java:150