commons-user mailing list archives

From Herve AGNOUX <herve.agn...@diaam-informatique.com>
Subject Re: [JELLY] Execute a jelly script inside a not jelly script
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2004 13:45:53 GMT
Le Mardi 23 Mars 2004 13:41, peter royal a écrit :

> What do you mean by "process the document" ?

I'm sorry, I don't speek english very well !

I have a XML document ; it's a sort of XML Script, but with a special langage
of my invention (like my english, of course). Inside it, some elements are
piece of jelly.

Ex :
etc

My program interprets "a", do something, then "b", do something, then I see a
jelly script, so I should want launch the jelly interpreter on this element,
and only this element, and so on.

--
SARL diaam informatique - 04 50 44 26 54
Ingenierie, développements de systèmes d'information