commons-user mailing list archives

From Herve AGNOUX <herve.agn...@diaam-informatique.com>
Subject [JELLY] Execute a jelly script inside a not jelly script
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2004 08:31:23 GMT
Hi,

I have a XML document which says something. Inside it, a jelly script which
says other thing. I should want execute the jelly script when I process the
document.

But I cannot create a jelly context from a node, only from an URL, as I see in
the javadoc of JellyContext. According to the javadoc, I can process a jelly
script only from a root url.

So, how can I process from an element, and not from an url ?

Thanks.

--
SARL diaam informatique - 04 50 44 26 54
Ingenierie, développements de systèmes d'information