commons-user mailing list archives

From Diego <diego.mani...@xeridia.com>
Subject Re: AW: Problems with digester
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2004 16:09:09 GMT
Hi Carsten! Thanks a lot for your answer. Unfortunately, I had no luck with it
:(

I haven't found a method called "addCallMethodRule", but I suppose that you were
referring to "addCallMethod" instead. I've tried this:

digester.addCallMethod("class/property/meta", "setData", 0);

But "setData" method is never called. Any other ideas, people?

thanks again

Mensaje citado por Carsten Kaiser: